(Pour ceux qui ne sauraient pas, les "Chicago Bulls" sont la célèbre équipe de Basket de Chicago, là où Michael Jordan jouait)
Everyday, around 5pm, the monks are allowed to play for an hour (the rest of the day they have to attend other duties), and they play basketball. On Saturday, they are allowed exceptionally 2-3 hours. They are pretty good and I allow myself to join them to relax a little my mind from studying. It's really fun, and here is a glimpse of those great athletics moments:
Otherwise nothing special, I am just keeping on working and my work is going very well. I can concentrate very well here, and I feel like I am accomplishing a lot. I wonder if it is the tea, the basketball, or the Tibetan chatting, but I suspect the extremely regular rhythm to pay a central part. That's it, when I come back, I am living like a monk!
Moreover, there are sometimes some pretty amazing moments when the sun decides to shine a certain way, or a bird decides to play his favorite tune. Here is one of those magical moments:
Sinon, rien de spécial. Je poursuis mon travail et je parviens à me concentrer avec vraiment beaucoup de succès ici - je ne sais pas si c'est le thé, le basket, ou le tibétain, mais je soupçonne le rythme extrêmement régulier et précis de jouer un rôle central. C'est dit, quand je rentre, je m'impose la vie monastique!
Un de ces moments magiques où le soleil décide de jouer avec ses rayons, depuis le toit du "Saturday Cafe", où je vais prendre mon petit-déjeuner de luxe le dimanche matin: