Ce matin, 5h / This morning, 5am
Bon, il y a toujours des choses qui manquent, comme dit l’affreuse expression “c’est la vie” ou en version népalaise “Tyo samsar ho!”. Mais c’est déjà pas mal comme ca. Maintenant que j’ai tout ce qu’il faut pour le thé, je peux vraiment commencer a travailler.
Aussi, un aperçu du petit-dej népalais. Oui, il s’agit bien de pois chiches.. Étrange, non? Ou peut-être pas plus étrange qu’un croissant.
Well, there are always some missing things, so maybe not heaven. But it is as good as I can expect for now. As they say with that phrase that I hate, "c'est la vie", or the Nepalese version "tyo samsar ho!" But now that tea is in the house, I can actually feel better, and start to work.
Also, just above is a glance of a typical Nepalese breakfast (or so they say, apparently they don't really eat anything more than chai). But yes, you can see people want to start with cina, chick-peas. Strange, isn't it? Or maybe not that strange, maybe no more than starting with a muffin.